(Art. 4) Members
The Construction Section shall be composed of ordinary and corresponding members.
(Art. 5) Ordinary members
- The following may become ordinary members of the Construction Section :
- members of the International Social Security Association, and
- all non-profit organizations administering social security in the construction industry (civil engineering) or in the field of education and training, information, research for prevention of occupational risks, provided that they are not members of another organization which is itself an ordinary member.
(Art. 6) Corresponding members
- The following may become corresponding members of the Construction Section :
- all organizations whose objectives are consistent with those described in Article 2 and which are not qualified to become ordinary members ;
- individuals who are experts in the construction industry (civil engineering) and in occupational safety and health protection.