CAISSE REGIONALE D'ASSURANCE MALADIE D'ILE-DE-FRANCE
(CRAM Ile-de-France) www.cramif.fr
- In order to achieve the objectives described in Article 2 the Section shall take the following measures in particular :
- Improvement of occupational safety and health in the construction industry (civil engineering) by means of, for example :
- training and continuing education,
- public relations work,
- educational concepts and training for instructors,
- advise for enterprises, institutions and individuals,
- development of prevention strategies.
- Exchange of information with bodies dealing with social security and publication of this information.
- Set up technical committees and working groups.
- Organization of international symposia, conferences and seminars, together with international meetings of the technical committees and working groups.
- Implementation of surveys and studies.
- Promotion of research activities.
- Cooperation with other International Sections of the ISSA.
- Promotion of the involvement of newly industrialized and third world countries in the work of the Construction Section.
CRAMIF - 17-19 avenue de Flandre - 75954 Paris Cedex 19 Tél. : 01 40 05 32 64 - Fax : 01 40 05 68 98